24 March 2012

In My Mailbox: Six

In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren

From the Library
The Pledge by Kimberly Derting
Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor
Fracture by Megan Miranda

Purchased
Nook Books:
Green Heart by Alice Hoffman
White Cat by Holly Black
Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly

I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have To Kill You by Ally Carter
Only The Good Spy Young by Ally Carter
Out of Sight, Out of Time by Ally Carter
The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan
The Fine Art of Truth or Dare by Melissa Jensen
A Temptation of Angels by Michelle Zink

Won
May B. by Caroline Starr Rose
Bookmark and Sticker
Thank you to Amanda at Born Bookish!

Don't forget to enter to win a signed copy of Out of Sight, Out of Time at my stop on the Kick Butt Characters Giveaway Hop here!

11 comments:

  1. Hi there, just popping in... Nice! Let me know what you think of Fracture, I'm thinking of getting it. Enjoy your reading!

    Here is my blog to check out:

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked Fracture, I hope that you do too!
    I almost purchased Green Heart this weekend, but don't know much about it, so I put it back, lol! I look forward to seeing what you think of it! and A Temptation of Angels sounds awesome, going to have to try to pick that up soon!
    Lots of good titles here this week, enjoy them all :)

    Here's mine:
    http://bumblesandfairytales.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic books this week! I ordered a copy of A Temptation of Angels, just waiting on it to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab IMM. I'll have to look into the Ally Carter books and White Cat sounds fab.
    Hope you enjoy Daughter of Smoke and Bone, I did :-)
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great library finds this week!

    And the ones you purchased!!! I loved White Cat.

    Thanks for stopping by LIO!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many books :D Especially dying to read the Ally Carter ones and Daughter of Smoke and Bone! I'm midway through The Fine Art of Truth and Dare. It's decent so far. I like some parts but I'm not crazy about the rest of the story! But don't you love the cover of TFAoTaD?

    Great haul! Happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! I adore Gallagher Girls. Daughter of Smoke and Bone is fabulous.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great mailbox!! Loved Daughter of Smoke and Bone and White Cat. Enjoy your books;)

    Find out what's in my mailbox this week, click here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I really enjoyed May B, when I read it! Cute little swag to go with it! Also, I'm a massive Ally Carter fan too :) Enjoy all your fun new reads!

    ReplyDelete
  10. EEEP!!!! your library haul is amazing!!!! i need to pay off my dues so i can start to get some more books!!!! i also got Temptation!!! it sounds so great and so does Truth or Dare!!! great week!!!!
    Tara's IMM & HG Love

    ReplyDelete

Content and Design © 2012 Re-Reading High School. All Rights Reserved.