16 February 2012

updates, yay!

So I've had some time (obviously longer than "tomorrow" would seem to indicate) to decide what this blog will, and won't be.

I want to read more classics, and the ones that I never read in high school seem like a good place to start.  But in addition to that, I want to read books I enjoy reading, regularly, with prose I understand without a dictionary and critical thinking skills.

So Re-Reading High School will still be about those books, but it will probably be more about other books.  If you can handle that, excellent.  If not, then...I don't know what to tell you.

Hopefully devoting more effort to books I enjoy and less on creating this fabulously intellectual project that means nothing if I'm not committed, will make RRHS more successful and less...well, abandoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Content and Design © 2012 Re-Reading High School. All Rights Reserved.