20 February 2012

Mini Revews: Mercy, My Soul To Take, Twisted

Mini Reviews are my thoughts on books I've recently read, in three sentences or less.

Cover of Mercy by Rebecca Lim Mercy by Rebecca Lim

I was really intrigued by this book, but ultimately felt let down by the choppy writing and the totally obvious "mystery" that is its core plot point.  I still want to read the next book in the series though, so it must not have been that bad.

 

Cover of My Soul To Take by Rachel Vincent My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent

So I kind of lurved this book, mostly.  Except WHY ARE TEENAGERS ALWAYS FALLING IN LOVE IN LIKE, TWELVE MINUTES?!  Seriously, go on a date or do something other than have a nervous breakdown first, yeah?

 

Cover of Twisted by Sara Shepard Twisted by Sara Shepard

It's no secret that these books aren't exactly a literary goldmine.  They're horrible, but I can't stop reading them.  I know some people are upset that the series was picked back up after its supposed "ending" a couple of years ago, but I'm more than willing to keep reading these little pieces of purgatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Content and Design © 2012 Re-Reading High School. All Rights Reserved.