26 February 2012

in my mailbox: two

I am out of control. Someone needs to take my ATM card away from me, pronto. Stupid IRS and their tax refunds.

From the Library
 Wisdom's Kiss by Catherine Gilbert Murdock
Ditched: A Love Story by Robin Mellom
Writing Great Books for Young Adults by Regina Brooks

Purchased
Marked by P.C. and Kristin Cast
Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella

The Sword Thief by Peter Lerangis
Beyond the Grave by Jude Watson
The Black Circle by Patrick Carman
In Too Deep by Jude Watson

The Berenstain Bears books are for the Little Monsters I nanny for.  These books were like a third parent to me growing up, but when I asked them about them, they had NO IDEA what I was talking about.  I decided to start them off with a few of the lessons I think they need most...

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness the Berenstain Bears I loved those books when I was a kid! I will get those when I have kids

    Happy reading
    http://kristina-worldofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-46.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some great books this week and I remember the Berenstain Bears from my childhood too, the kids you babysit for are lucky to be receiving these books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee that's funny, but you can never have too many books right?! Oh I know, I'm not helping ;) Ditched and Catching Jordan are 2 that I have on my TBR list!

    Hope you enjoy everything you got this week! You can check out my IMM at the link below :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great mailbox you had this week. Some good looking books here :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great mailbox! I really liked Ditched. That book is hilarious. And I'm dying to read Catching Jordan. I hope you like it.

    My IMM

    Happy reading!

    ~Danica Page
    Taking It One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I loved those books when I was growing up too! Those 3 I remember especially!! They will enjoy them!
    Very nice IMM also :)

    If you ever want to check out mine it's here

    Ashley@ Shades Of Yellow

    ReplyDelete

Content and Design © 2012 Re-Reading High School. All Rights Reserved.