06 May 2011

borders book haul

One of my not-quite-so-local Borders stores is closing (two of them already closed and I didn't even know about it!), and everything in the store is 40-70% off.  Of course I couldn't resist new books at fantastic prices, and despite having a bazillion (slight exaggeration) books on my shelves still waiting to be read, I picked up six new books for less than $50.  Here's what I bought:




I tried very, very, very hard to only buy books that were already on my wishlist.  If not for the perseverance that task required, I would have come home with a whole lot more than six books.  Like, a whole lot more.  Probably half of the bookstore.  Good old perseverance, though.  Always there for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Content and Design © 2012 Re-Reading High School. All Rights Reserved.